What A Typical Family Receives
During their visit, the food pantry provides each family with the following:
A pre-packaged box containing:
- 2 boxes of Mac & Cheese
- 2 boxes of Jell-O
- 1 box of Pasta
- 1 Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 1 Fruit Juice
- 2 Bathroom Tissues
- Each family can choose 1 package of ground beef or chicken.
- Families may choose items from a “Choice Table.” Items on the choice table may include cake mixes, frosting, pie filling, condiments, coffee, tea, flour, snacks, pancake mix, syrup, cooking oil, salad dressing, etc.
- Families may choose items from the “Personal Hygiene Choice Table.” Items may include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, lotion, cleaning supplies and paper towels.
- Families may have peanut butter, jelly or baked beans if needed.
Each family may also choose:
- 3-5 cans of vegetables (depending on family size)
- 2-3 cans of fruit
- 3-5 cans of soup
- 1-2 boxes of cereal
- Items from our bakery tables – provided by Pick N Save and Costco
The quantity and distribution of food is subject to change as our food pantry survives through the generous donations of our community.
Nursing services by ProHealth Care are offered two Wednesdays a month for blood pressure checks and health care advice.